Ready to Sell Your Home
Save Thousands With Our 4.5% Total Commission Program. Full Service With No Compromises!
When selling your home, who wants their bottom line equity being reduced by a hefty 6% commission? The real estate world is rapidly evolving, and we understand that money matters. Homeowners don't mind paying a commission to a real estate professional if the price is reasonable but with average home prices continuing to rise, savvy sellers are seeking alternatives to the standard 6% commission. Our 4.5 Total Commission Program provides a way for you to keep more money in your pocket.
Let’s Compare By Doing The Math
Let’s do the math using a typical agent’s commission rate of 6% percent and The Mayer Team’s full service commission rate of 4.5% percent. Please note, commission rates can vary, and this is just an example of the cost-savings you can receive by working with The Mayer Team.
Typical Agent Commission of 6% on $600,000 Home Sale:
The Mayer Team’s Commission on the Same $600,000 Sale:
FOR A TOTAL SAVINGS OF $9,000!!!
And if you use The Mayer Team to purchase your next home you could receive a rebate of up 2% of the sales price of your new home. For more details and information go to our NEW CONSTRUCTION BUYERS - CASH BACK or PRE-OWNED HOME BUYERS - CASH BACK pages and see how you can take advantage of these generous cash back programs.
What Do We Mean By “Full Service With No Compromises”?
During the process of interviewing potential real estate agents, you may speak with agents who will try to charge you between five and six percent. They will try to justify their commissions in many ways. They may tell you they provide additional services that other real agents can’t afford to provide because they charge a discounted rate. This simply isn’t true and don’t be deceived by this sales tactic.
The Mayer Team provides all the services that 6% agents provide and in many instances more. That’s what we mean by “Full Service With No Compromises”, you receive all the services listed below and save a substantial amount of money in the process. With The Mayer Team you don’t have to compromise on service to save money.
We provide the service listed below to our clients:
- Comparable Market Analysis to establish correct sales price.
- The convenience of Electronic forms and signatures that can be accessed and signed from anywhere there the internet is available.
- Staging and staging advise.
- Professional photography - Great marketing starts with great photos, with the vast majority of buyers searching on the internet great photography is the key to attracting buyers.
- Sentrilock electronic lockbox for secure hassle-free agent showings.
- Yard Sign delivered and installed.
- Open Houses, just one more way to expose your home to potential buyers.
- MLS exposure with photographs, videos and detailed description of property.
- Professional brochures that showcase your home in the best possible way.
- Just Listed and Open House Postcards - Community and renter mailing to access the widest pool of potential buyers.
- YouTube Video - Virtual tours are an important way to advertise your home.
- Social Media Advertising - Facebook and other social media sites can be invaluable for marketing your home.
- Internet Advertising - We GENERATE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with MLS Internet Syndication which means your house will be everywhere online! Your home will be on all the major real estate websites: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, including all the big brokers like Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway, Century 21, ReMax and hundreds of other real estate websites! Your house will be everywhere!
- Local Agent Email Blast - Well make sure every local real estate agent knows your house is on the market.
- Showing Management - This allows real estate agents to schedule appointments directly with you through text messages, email or both when showing your home.
- Feedback on showings, new listings and other factors effecting the sale of your home. Allowing you to better assess your home and make any necessary adjustments.
- Make sure inspection, option period, financing and closing are accomplished during the time frame of contract.
- Negotiate repairs by buyer after option period.
- Contact lender to confirm buyer qualifications.
- Contract negotiation expertise.
- Coordination with closing/title company.
- Assuring all terms of contract including time frames are complied with.
- Follow up with the buyer’s lender to ensure financing is in place.
- Assisting with preparation of documentation relevant to the sale of the property.
- Monitoring inspections, re-inspections, agreements between buyer and seller as to repairs needed and assurance of compliance with all agreements prior to closing.
- Prompt & reliable communication via text, call or email.
- Easy Exit Listing Guarantee.
Let’s Get Started Today
Contact us today and let us show you how we can provide you with top service and save you thousands in the process!